Monday, October 5, 2020

Rwanda: The Oath of the RPF-Inkotanyi

By Mamadou Kouyate

I, …

Solemnly swear before these members of the RPF-Inkotanyi, acknowledging that I clearly understand the RPF-Inkotanyi’s principles and goals set forth to promote the dignity for every Rwandan living inside Rwanda or abroad, being young or elderly, even future generations that are not yet born.

I swear and promise that I must team up with every member of the RPF-Inkotanyi, currently and in the future.

I acknowledge that I must be convinced that every member of the RPF-Inkotanyi must protect and be protected, advise and be advised in order to prevent the tragedy that devastated our country and all of its people.

I also accept to team up with everybody to fight against enemies of Rwanda wherever they may be.

I also swear before these members of the RPF-Inkotanyi that I will strictly follow all current and future rules set forth by the RPF-Inkotanyi.

I will avoid making mistakes, being unfaithful, procrastination, and other mistakes that led our country into the abyss.

Fellow members of the RPF-Inkotanyi gathered here, if I behave in an unworthy manner or do things that are contrary to RPF-Inkotanyi’s principles, goals and rules, I would have betrayed every Rwandan and I must therefore be crucified like any criminal.

Thank you.

Source: MDR 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home