Wednesday, April 25, 2012

RWANDA: INGABIRE ORIGINAL LETTER TO CHIEF PROSECUTOR


Released on request of Ms. Victoire Ingabire Umuhoza, Chair of FDU-INKINGI. 

By Boniface Twagirimana
FDU-INKINGI
Interim Vice President

Photo: Ms. Victoire Ingabire Umuhoza 
Chair of FDU-Inkingi
“On April 8, 2011 I was taken to a closed door secret meeting in the office of the Prosecutor General Martin Ngoga who told me that I was arrested because I have caused a political stand-off with the government alleging that we are promoting a new Hutu rule because I and my party are accusing RPF of crimes against the Hutu populations. Further to those private discussions on May 13, 2011 I sent a 9-page letter to the Prosecutor General  explaining my position on these crucial problems and the way I think the country should be governed in a way that assures everybody”
READ THE LETTER HERE – Ingabire confidential letter to Chief Prosecutor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home